Weisre SM 57 Professional Dynamic Microphone
- Designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement and studio recording
- A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and "pop" noises
- SM 57 design as industry standard for performance and recording
- Handheld or mountable microphone for guitars, vocals and other instruments
- Dynamic cartridge with cardioid polar pattern
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
The Weisre SM 57 Dynamic design is considered the workhorse of studio microphones. Professional quality audio reproduction for vocal needs, drums, percussion and instrument amplifiers.
The uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise. Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise and allows this versatile microphone to be used in the heaviest conditions.
Type: Dynamic Hyper Cardioid Microphone
Polar Pattern: Hyper Cardioid
Frequency response: 50 to 16 KHz
Sensitivity: -54dB +/-3dB
Output Impedance: 19 Ohms
Connector: 3pin XLR
In The Box
1 x SM57 Dynamic Microphone
1 x 3Pin XLR to 6.3mm Cable (5m)
1 x Portable Bag
Mount not included.
Use this mic with your studio setup before playing an important event. Make sure that you are familiar with its operation with your specific setup and verify the audio recording results are as expected.